Foosball table

Foosball table

Messagepar Mark » Dim Oct 01, 2017 6:05 am

Hi!
I am Mark and I am a foosball player for quite some time now and I must admit I love every second of it. :) That is why I have decided to make a blog about foosball. I love to share my knowledge about foosball and I love to expand my knowledge as well. I want to help people around me who are interested in foosball, but just aren't certain which table should they get or how to maintain a table so it can last for years.
Anyway, besides tutorials and facts, I have also made a top of my favorite foosball tables and top of best foosball tables at the moment. Now, I would be very happy if you could share with me your choice of foosball tables so I can see if I can expand my list or somehow make it better.
You can see my list of tables here - http://www.foosballzone.com/foosball-table/
Please share with me your opinion and experience because I would be able to make the best list and that is what I am looking for.
Mark

Retour vers Bazar (achat, vente, pièces, etc.)